Tuesday, December 31, 2019

How to Sell Books by the Truckload on Amazon - 2020 Powerhouse Edition: Learn how to turn Amazon into your 24/7 sales machine!

How to Sell Books by the Truckload on Amazon - 2020 Powerhouse Edition: Learn how to turn Amazon into your 24/7 sales machine!How to Sell Books by the Truckload on Amazon - 2020 Powerhouse Edition: Learn how to turn Amazon into your 24/7 sales machine! by Penny C. Sansevieri
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked this book - did it deliver as much as I expected? Not really. Ideal perhaps for someone brand new to Amazon. I bought the softcover. The KDP version had actual links - I think I would have shortened the links for user ease.
All in all, a good book. I'll use as a reference.

View all my reviews">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Titanic Book of the Kid Servants

Fasten your seatbelt and get ready.  We are time traveling back to 1912.  April 1912.  Yes, we are aboard the magnificent Titanic.  A ship o...