Sunday, August 29, 2021

Hiding in Plain Sight: My Life and Adventures Protecting Celebrities

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57376314-hiding-in-plain-sight

When I first saw the cover of this book, I immediately thought of Kevin Costner in the movie, The Bodyguard, with Whitney Houston. I smiled when I came across the section in which our author was on site in South Africa as part of her advance security team. Great coincidence.

Well written, this read is filled with great stories and an insider look at the fun - and dangers - of his work.

I also liked the nice mix of pics included and info on the author himself.

Quality read - I didn't look yet to see if available as an audio book but if so, I think would be a good commuter audio.

Highly recommend this book. 5 stars all the way

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57376314-hiding-in-plain-sight


No comments:

Post a Comment

Titanic Book of the Kid Servants

Fasten your seatbelt and get ready.  We are time traveling back to 1912.  April 1912.  Yes, we are aboard the magnificent Titanic.  A ship o...